If your TC1200 does not work or does not turn on, usually that's due to the batteries not being installed properly. Please follow the instructions below based on the battery type.
Using the Rechargeable Battery:
- Place the rechargeable battery in the provided white/clear plastic sleeve
- Unscrew the tail switch of the flashlight by simply unscrewing
- Insert the battery and sleeve into the handle of the flashlight + side (peg side) towards the head of the flashlight.
- Replace the tail switch of your flashlight and your TC1200 should be working properly!
Using 3 AAA Batteries:
- 3 AAA batteries fit into the black battery carousel that came with your TC1200 Tactical Flashlight.
- Remove the tail switch of the flashlight by simply unscrewing.
- Remove the battery carousel (included inside the handle of the flashlight).
- Insert the batteries according to the diagram on the battery carousel, the negative side (flat side) to the springs. Please note: one battery will face the opposite direction.
- Insert the battery carousel into the handle of the flashlight with the arrow of the carousel towards the head of the flashlight. This means the peg of the battery carousel is inserted toward the light.
- Replace the end of your flashlight and your TC1200 should be working properly!